The University of Bonn and the United Nations University Institute for Environment and Human Security (UNU-EHS) is pleased to offer scholarships to students from Developing countries who has interest in pursuing a degree in Science program.
This scholarship program will cover all expenses and living cost. It will be awarded to students who make it on merit.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2022, at 23:59 CET (Central European Time) for Bonn, Germany.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
To be taken at (country): Germany
Number of Awardees: Not specified (8 in previous year)
Value of Scholarship: Successful applicants will be funded to cover all expenses directly related to the study programme as well as their cost of living in Bonn.
Duration of Scholarship: 24 months
- You must be a citizen of a developing country.
- You must have completed their bachelors degree program in any recognized Institution.
- You must have at least two years of practical work experience (e.g. with an NGO, GO, or the private sector) in a field related to the study programme.
- have outstanding grades.
Application Process: Interested applicants should;
- Read the information below as well as the FAQs thoroughly,
- Submit the online application form,
- Gather the required documents (including the academic writing sample) precisely as explained below,
- Rename the merged application documents’ file as [your last name.your first name].pdf,
- And send your application documents via e-mail to [email protected].
– For More Information Visit The Scholarship Website