Salary: $160–$280 a day
Job type Part-time: Permanent
We are looking to hire part time cleaners to join our team. For this particular position we have a strong preference for those with previous professional residential cleaning experience.
You must have a strong work ethic as cleaning is a physical job, which means that you should be in good health and able to stand, crouch, kneel, stretch, and carry supplies repeatedly throughout the day.
This position does require you to be extremely detail oriented and be able to follow established procedures consistently. The job is primarily based in Milton although we do services homes across Halton.
To be considered for this position, you must must have the following:
- A vehicle that you are able/willing to use for work purposes
- A valid SIN and the legal right to work in Canada
- An Android or iPhone that you can use for work as well as a reliable data plan.
- A clean criminal record
- A consistently strong work ethic
- Availability to work at least two days a week 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday-Friday (actual hours are typically 8:00 – 4:00).
- A strong attention to detail.
- An ability to meet or exceed established timelines consistently
We are strongly committed to providing a living wage to all of our employees. What’s in it for you?
- Starting pay of $20/hour during training (typically 2-4 weeks)
- 4% vacation pay paid out weekly
- Once you have completed training, you will move to a performance based pay model where you can expect to earn $160-$280/day (~$30/hour)
- Weekly pay with pay stubs
- All cleaning equipment is provided by the company
We are looking to hire ASAP.
Daily duties include the following:
- Vacuuming, and washing floors (you should be okay with being on your hands and knees)
- Cleaning toilets, bathtubs, and showers
- Lifting furniture to clean underneath it
- Cleaning/polishing mirrors and glass
- Dusting various items and surfaces
- Other cleaning duties as required
- Keeping track of ANY and ALL issues/damage caused while cleaning homes
- Cleaning and maintaining company equipment and supplies
- Use of steaming equipment, ladders, respirators and other equipment may occasionally be required (training will be provided)
- Working at a fast pace in order to complete work in the provided time
- Completing quality checks to ensure consistent results
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 16 – 27 per week
Salary: $160.00-$280.00 per day
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Do you have a vehicle that you are able/willing to drive around Halton for work purposes?
- Do you have the legal right to work in Canada?
- Do you have a clean criminal record?
- Have you previously worked as a residential cleaner? If so, what company/companies did you work for?
- Please list the days of the week that you are available to work between the hours of 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM:
- Do you have an iPhone or Android phone and a reliable data plan?
- Where are you currently working?
Work Location: One location